Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

AddMeFast Blank White Screen (IP Blocked/Banned?)

Больше
03 март 2015 03:58 #1796 от apoplexy
apoplexy создал тему: AddMeFast Blank White Screen (IP Blocked/Banned?)
Hi,

I've used Pohmeliy's script before with pretty good success aside from some basic errors that I could figure out after reading the FAQ.

Today I tried to use the script to add about 2k likes to a local business's Facebook page and eventually the bot wouldn't work (I'd only garnered about 30 points on AddMeFast) so I had to stop.

Now when I go to www.addmefast.com the site will not load, I get a white blank screen and that's it. Was I banned/blocked?

If I was, is there a work around so that I can still use the AMF script? The bot is literally awesome and I just wasted 3 hours trying to find something comparable to the Pohmeliy bot -- but every thing on YouTube is absolute garbage.

I need AMF/Pohmeliy script back in my life, help me please. :3

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
05 март 2015 04:50 #1804 от liquid
liquid ответил в теме AddMeFast Blank White Screen (IP Blocked/Banned?)
am having same problem dont know may be addmefast change some thing, i can log in amf website when i do it solo but using script like the OP said same issue any solution ?

Больше
04 апр 2015 18:18 #1955 от Pohmeliy
Pohmeliy ответил в теме AddMeFast Blank White Screen (IP Blocked/Banned?)
Don't use IPs from the same subnet. AMF not allow to do it.

Больше
05 апр 2015 18:06 #1957 от Tom
Tom ответил в теме AddMeFast Blank White Screen (IP Blocked/Banned?)
I have the same problem, I tried to use 3 accounts on the same IP and got blank/white/empty screen on addmefast.

I know now it's because it was the same IP, but is there a way to unblock it and be able to access addmefast straight away? I paid for the program and want to use it even on one account but I can't access addmefast website. How can I unblock it in the bot?

Больше
05 апр 2015 19:34 #1958 от Pohmeliy
Pohmeliy ответил в теме AddMeFast Blank White Screen (IP Blocked/Banned?)
Some time ago we found that AMF ban accounts who work with IPs from the same subnet. This is not permanent ban (working during some time) but I think that better to work with IPs from different subnets at the same time.