Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

addmefast facebook bot automatically stopped

Больше
20 янв 2015 20:26 #1307 от Mizanul Kabir
Mizanul Kabir создал тему: addmefast facebook bot automatically stopped
hello

The facebook bot for liking facebook page, automatically closes after a few minutes i start. a few hour ago, it run about 80-90 minutes without any problem. now facing the problem. debug log attached
Это вложение скрыто для гостей.
Пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите, чтобы увидеть его.

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
20 янв 2015 20:53 #1308 от Mizanul Kabir
Mizanul Kabir ответил в теме addmefast facebook bot automatically stopped
hi, i see that, after it closes the opened facebook page link, it needs to refresh the addmefast browser window. but the application did not do that. when i manually refresh the browser, it then counts the point. it is my experience

Больше
20 янв 2015 22:26 #1309 от DepMod
DepMod ответил в теме addmefast facebook bot automatically stopped

Mizanul Kabir пишет: hello
The facebook bot for liking facebook page, automatically closes after a few minutes i start. a few hour ago, it run about 80-90 minutes without any problem. now facing the problem. debug log attached

The script stopped working because it was the maximum number of consecutive not counted action = 5.
Try the following:
1. Set the following values for the two parameters:
max_not_counted_actions_one_by_one = 10
no_close_browser_on_exit = yes

2. Run the script. Wait for completion of the regular script (the browser will remain open).
If the results of the script all actions Admefast will not be counted again, in our browser
try to manually perform these actions and accomplish your goal here was whether the results counted by hand.
Also attach a log of the bot.

Больше
21 янв 2015 05:51 - 21 янв 2015 05:57 #1319 от Mizanul Kabir
i did. but after i restart the program version is changed. from "commercial" to "free" . This happens last night too. I reinstalled the program then. now the problem appears again. how to permanently fix it?
Последнее редактирование: 21 янв 2015 05:57 пользователем Mizanul Kabir.

Больше
21 янв 2015 07:36 #1320 от Mizanul Kabir
i reinstalled the application . It is displaying commercial again. anyway, the 2nd setting "no_close_browser_on_exit = yes" is not saved . I clicked on "Save profile" but when i close and open again, it shows "no_close_browser_on_exit = no"

how to save it?

Больше
21 янв 2015 12:36 - 21 янв 2015 12:53 #1321 от Mizanul Kabir

did exactly what you asked. still automatically closes. debug file attached. please check it

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Последнее редактирование: 21 янв 2015 12:53 пользователем Mizanul Kabir.