Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

[Logs] AMF_FB_bot

Больше
19 июль 2014 00:08 #649 от Lucas Castellani
Lucas Castellani создал тему: [Logs] AMF_FB_bot
My bot is closing after a while, but I need the bot running the more is possible, like 5 days without stopping, because I have no time to enter on my vps everyday.

I have the paid version running on a Windows Server 2008

Logs: pastebin.com/0ZfPj3Vp

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
19 июль 2014 01:04 #652 от Andry
Andry ответил в теме [Logs] AMF_FB_bot

Lucas Castellani пишет: My bot is closing after a while, but I need the bot running the more is possible, like 5 days without stopping, because I have no time to enter on my vps everyday.

Try set config params
max_not_counted_actions_one_by_one = 10000
max_work_sec = 2592000

Больше
19 июль 2014 21:03 #654 от Lucas Castellani
Lucas Castellani ответил в теме [Logs] AMF_FB_bot
07-19 16:58:59 Error on attempt #3 authorize on www.facebook.com with password, current URL:
07-19 16:58:59 Login attempts' to www.facebook.com quantity has reached maximum: 3
07-19 16:59:11 Browser successfully closed

What does "Error on attempt #3 authorize on www.facebook.com with password, current URL" means?

I have sure the password is correct!

Thanks

Больше
19 июль 2014 23:20 #655 от Pohmeliy
Pohmeliy ответил в теме [Logs] AMF_FB_bot
Before we sell our software, I ask each client to work with the free version. They are almost exactly the same as paid. And we sell them only after the client will tell us that it everything is working and all his satisfied. It seems that you have deceived us, saying that you worked with the free version. Sorry, but we can not spend our time figuring out why our script works incorrect on your computer. The rest of it works fine. So contact me on skype and I'll refund $30 that you paid for our software.

Больше
20 июль 2014 00:22 - 20 июль 2014 02:46 #657 от Lucas Castellani
Lucas Castellani ответил в теме [Logs] AMF_FB_bot
Don't make any refund yet. Please!

@edit Working fine now, the problem was the port of my proxy.
Последнее редактирование: 20 июль 2014 02:46 пользователем Lucas Castellani.