Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

Bot not working how to make it function

Больше
05 июнь 2014 01:16 #557 от Andry
Andry ответил в теме Bot not working how to make it function
We need extended log

1. Open the file in a text editor _default.ini . Find the line "debug = no" and replace it with "debug = dump".
This option includes an advanced mode logging.

2. Run *.bat file and wait until the end of its work .

3. Back up all files in the folder ./logs ( there may be *.log and *.png files ) in a RAR archive or ZIP.
In the logs themselves do not contain any private information, but may contain information about your friends, pages, groups, etc. If you do not want this information to be publicly available, close the archive password.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
25 июнь 2014 23:19 #586 от Mozie
Mozie ответил в теме Bot not working how to make it function
Hi

I have the same error in my log as other have shown and have not found a solutions on the links I have read in this thread. Most of the guys log files look the same as me browser cant open errors.

I have followed all your instructions and still getting the error. The browser does not open, even if I use a proxy it still says "The browser will work without proxy"

Please find attached my log file. I did the dump thing so you should have the full log file you need.

Would really appreciate help in making the the script work, I am interested in buying the AMF bundle but cant even get the free version to work. Also looking to become a reseller if it works nicely.

Cheers

Mozie

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Больше
25 июнь 2014 23:25 #587 от Mozie
Mozie ответил в теме Bot not working how to make it function
I am having the same problem as other users, tried all recommendations to fix, still got the same problem. Browser cannot open.

I also see:
06-25 21:13:37 The browser will work without proxy - It says this even though I input proxy setting to the file.
06-25 21:13:43 Script can't continue the work Unable to start browser

I followed your steps to dump/log file.

Please find it attached.

I cannot buy the full version if I cannot get the free version work. Please help.

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Больше
26 июнь 2014 01:38 #588 от Andry
Andry ответил в теме Bot not working how to make it function
Hm...
Please, make it:

1. Open the file in a text editor _default.ini . Find the line "use_chromedriver_log = no" and replace it with "use_chromedriver_log = yes".
2. Run *.bat file and wait until the end of its work .
3. Back up all files in the folder ./logs ( there may be *.log and *.png files ) in a RAR archive or ZIP.
In the logs themselves do not contain any private information, but may contain information about your friends, pages, groups, etc. If you do not want this information to be publicly available, close the archive password.