Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

Script unable to post message to FB group

• pohmeliy
  • Автор темы
  • Посетитель
  • Посетитель
11 мая 2014 14:36 #493 от pohmeliy
pohmeliy создал тему: Script unable to post message to FB group
Please check the log file in attachment.

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Пожалуйста Войти или Регистрация, чтобы присоединиться к беседе.

Больше
11 мая 2014 16:47 - 11 мая 2014 19:11 #494 от Andry
Andry ответил в теме Script unable to post message to FB group
Judging by the log-file, when script post a message on the page of each group, it successfully finds a textarea for inputting message. But after clicking on on this element of page, textarea not "opened" and to enter message into textarea is impossible.
This happens when for the owner of the account, on behalf of which the script works, is forbidden to post messages in those groups, on which pages, he tries post here.

Try to manually post a message in the same groups, in which the script was trying to post.
If it succeeds, then again try to post messages by script.

If the script again will not be able to post messages to those groups which enabled to post messages manually, then for us here is one only way to solve the problem: get temporary access to the account on behalf of which the script works and in debug mode execute all steps of posting messages.
Последнее редактирование: 11 мая 2014 19:11 пользователем Andry.

• pohmeliy
  • Автор темы
  • Посетитель
  • Посетитель
11 мая 2014 20:41 #497 от pohmeliy
pohmeliy ответил в теме Script unable to post message to FB group
Hello,

I tried manually post messgae to FB group www.facebook.com/groups/FelxiWorkAtHome/ , it shows "pending approval".

by the way, I can provide teamviewer login for solving this problem.

Andry пишет: Judging by the log-file, when script post a message on the page of each group, it successfully finds a textarea for inputting message. But after clicking on on this element of page, textarea not "opened" and to enter message into textarea is impossible.
This happens when for the owner of the account, on behalf of which the script works, is forbidden to post messages in those groups, on which pages, he tries post here.

Try to manually post a message in the same groups, in which the script was trying to post.
If it succeeds, then again try to post messages by script.

If the script again will not be able to post messages to those groups which enabled to post messages manually, then for us here is one only way to solve the problem: get temporary access to the account on behalf of which the script works and in debug mode execute all steps of posting messages.

Больше
11 мая 2014 23:39 #498 от Andry
Andry ответил в теме Script unable to post message to FB group
Sorry, but teamviever login not help deal with the problem - execute script in debug mode, I can only on my computer with special software

• pohmeliy
  • Автор темы
  • Посетитель
  • Посетитель
12 мая 2014 01:06 #499 от pohmeliy
pohmeliy ответил в теме Script unable to post message to FB group
One thing I forgot to mention, I am using the latest Chrome portable version which downloaded from portableapps.com, because the version bundled with the script installer will cause my computer crashed. but it should n't cause the FB group posting problem.

Andry пишет: Sorry, but teamviever login not help deal with the problem - execute script in debug mode, I can only on my computer with special software

Больше
12 мая 2014 14:44 #500 от Pohmeliy
Pohmeliy ответил в теме Script unable to post message to FB group

pohmeliy пишет: One thing I forgot to mention, I am using the latest Chrome portable version which downloaded from portableapps.com, ...

If you yourself are "improving" our software and make changes in it, in this case, do not ask us to correct subsequent problems.
Solve them yourself.