FB_post_to_groups - script for automatically posting messages to the Facebook groups in which the user is member.
This script is included in the "Software suite for Facebook".
The script is designed to work in OS MS Windows. Since XP until later.
OS version should be Russian or English . On MS Windows for other languages correct work of the script is not guaranteed.
All configuration files, lists, etc. are text and must be encoded in "UTF-8 without signature BOM".
Our software has no binding to computer hardware, but each particular script package can simultaneously work no more than 3 different computers.
The script can automatically post test messages and pictures from list in the Facebook groups
- Script 100% emulates human actions. It makes random delay duration between particular commands.
- Almost all the transitions between pages are carried out mainly by clicking on the link instead of typing them into your browser . These features of our scripts is very important to work with Facebook, whose software is very effective to detect bots unusual for human activity.
- Supports simultaneous independent operation with many Facebook accounts. Maximum number of simultaneous scripts depends on the power of the computer. So while testing on a computer with 16 GB of RAM we started and normally worked about 50 copies of the script.
- The script works with portable version of the browser Google Chrome, supplied as part of the script. Everything needed for the script parameters specified in text configuration files. For each Facebook accounts should be created your configuration file.
- The script can work through a proxy. The following types of proxy http(s), socks4 and socks5. The script does not support the automatic input login/password for proxy authentication, so if you buy a proxy for working with a script from a third party service, please specify that you want the proxy authorization by IP address.
- The script allows you to place the following message types : plain text, single images with text and pictures.
- It is possible to set the maximum number of posted messages per session.
- Posting messages to groups is made with a time delay, the parameters of which are defined in the configuration file.
- For more plausible imitation of human, it's possible to post blocks, making between them breaks.
- Possible to establish how posting messages will be selected from a list of messages. The following sampling methods: random , unique randomly, in series, unique in series.
- The script provides the ability to post messages only in certain groups defined in the "White list". If a "White list" fall group in which the user is not, then such group will be ignored. If the " White list " is not specified, the posting will be made in all groups found in the list of groups of Facebook account.
- To post messages , the groups can be selected from list in the following order: random, unique randomly, in series, unique in series.
- It is also possible to forbid to post in the group specified in the "Black list". If the group is present in both the "White" and "Black" lists, then post a message to this group script will not .
- Script prevent repeated posting of the same message to the same group.
- If in the message text is present too long URL, it is possible to remove it from the text after the robot Facebook visit this URL.
- Groups in which there is no post form automatically added to the list of "bad " groups and further work the script does not put messages in groups from this list.
- After posting, the script checks whether the message appeared in the group.
- Written a detailed log of the script's work. Also, the script creates files in which records the results of its work.
- In case of any failure in Facebook, the script tries to perform a task repeatedly, allowing it to run stable and does not hang in the process.
Attantion! Fact that the script 100% emulates human does not guarantee that your Facebook accounts can not be banned.
But in this case you are not banned for defined a working bot, but for the reasons which have been banned for a regular manual work. We recommend you to put a reasonable amount of action for each account. Safe amount of actions you can define yourself by trial and errors, or ask those who also use these services.