Pohmeliy Scripts - best software for automation of work in the Internet

× Please post any suggestion that you'd like to see as part of Pohmeliy Scripts here. Also welcome any feedback.

FB Suite post to groups bot error with bad facebook group link not found

• Mindaugas
  • Topic Author
More
23 Jun 2018 13:31 #3857 by Mindaugas
FB Suite post to groups bot makes error when encountert bad facebook group and write link not found. After first bad group bot makes bug and start adding any in sequence facebook groups link to results adding string link not found. Why does bot makes bug? How to configure that posting continues properly after adding to results group bad link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2018 19:36 - 23 Jun 2018 19:37 #3859 by Andry

Mindaugas wrote: FB Suite post to groups bot makes error when encountert bad facebook group and write link not found.

set config param no_check_whitelist = yes and bot will not check the existence of links to groups from the whitelist on the page with a list of groups.

Mindaugas wrote: FB Suite post to groups bot makes error when encountert bad facebook group and write link not found. After first bad group bot makes bug and start adding any in sequence facebook groups link to results adding string link not found. Why does bot makes bug?

I do not understand what is the problem. Explain more in detail.

Mindaugas wrote: How to configure that posting continues properly after adding to results group bad link.

No way.
The current version of the bot does not allow to continue posting messages on the page of the group marked as bad.
Last edit: 23 Jun 2018 19:37 by Andry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mindaugas

• Mindaugas
  • Topic Author
More
24 Jun 2018 07:54 #3860 by Mindaugas
I just want to comment that until 2018 FB Suite post to groups bot worked properly having simple configuration choices. With introduction of new choice functions you forgot that we are business people making services to other business people, but not people who can analyze and test you bot functions and pay for it money. Changing bot standard configuration to interrupt functions with bad groups link (which is choice among hundred groups by FB or administrators of group) and require to investigate new functions after few years using, it is idiotism combined with unprofessionalism to consult users (I alreday had bad advice to configure bad group).
In 2018 I've already waste much time and my clients lost traffic. I programmed bot to automate manual tasks, but this configuration parameters made bot non-functionable when bot stumble upon bad link.

More
24 Jun 2018 18:24 #3861 by Andry
Your opinion is interesting for us.
But in your message you still do not specify which changes in the logic of the bot, posting messages on the pages of the groups are needed, in your opinion.