Pohmeliy Scripts - best software for automation of work in the Internet

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× Please post any suggestion that you'd like to see as part of Pohmeliy Scripts here. Also welcome any feedback.

IG success rate very low

• Mizanul Kabir
  • Topic Author
More
03 Feb 2015 17:18 #1525 by Mizanul Kabir
IG success rate very low was created by Mizanul Kabir
I use the latest version which is 2.06 and it is commercial version.

I see that instagram follower does not work well. Success rate is very low. The main reason is that it could not find to click on the "follow" button. Hence, the point is not added.. Here is the line from the log file.
Button or link for the action instagram_followers wasn't found on the page of site instagram.com, opened by Addmefast in the new window

I attached the debug file. you can check that too.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Feb 2015 18:59 - 03 Feb 2015 19:02 #1529 by Andry
Replied by Andry on topic IG success rate very low

Mizanul Kabir wrote: I see that instagram follower does not work well.

Judging from the log, in the script's work there are no errors.

Mizanul Kabir wrote: Success rate is very low. The main reason is that it could not find to click on the "follow" button. Hence, the point is not added..

Аddmefast very often opened the pages where script simply can not perform the desired action - on the page missing the required html elements. You can verify this by going to these pages manually - their URLs are in the log. Why Addmefast does so is question not to us.
Last edit: 03 Feb 2015 19:02 by Andry.

• Mizanul Kabir
  • Topic Author
More
03 Feb 2015 19:27 #1530 by Mizanul Kabir
Replied by Mizanul Kabir on topic IG success rate very low

Аddmefast very often opened the pages where script simply can not perform the desired action - on the page missing the required html elements. You can verify this by going to these pages manually - their URLs are in the log. Why Addmefast does so is question not to us.

i manually see the work progress while the bot is working and there is the element "follow" shown in the browser of instagram page. i can send you screenshot if you ask. therefore, it is a problem in the script

More
03 Feb 2015 23:30 #1535 by Andry
Replied by Andry on topic IG success rate very low
Hm....
It seems that Addmefast changed logic of work with some sites ...
We will investigate this problem ...