Pohmeliy Scripts - best software for automation of work in the Internet

× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

FB updated website, so FB post to groups can't post, stop at load the discussion

More
16 Nov 2017 18:51 #3816 by Andry

lsl wrote: I install Avant Browser in the same machine and select chrome engine. I test it with same fb user, proxy all the same, just the browser is different, but no any problem.

Judging by the logs, the reason for the problems is that the browser is slowly loading the content of the FB page and the bot can't find the necessary elements of the page within the time allotted for their search.

lsl wrote: How to fix this problem?

• Reduce the value of param 'max_browsers'

• Increase the width of the network channel used by the bot to interact with the FB site

• Wait for the the script's update, which will be added the ability to set the delay between the end of loading the FB page and begin of the work with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
16 Nov 2017 20:01 #3817 by lsl
I had reduce the value of param 'max_browsers' to 5, but it's worse.

I haven't limited the width of the network channel used by the bot to interact with the FB site, so I install Avant Browser in the same machine and select chrome engine. I test it with same fb user, proxy, network connective, os, all the same, just the browser is different, the result is work perfect and no any problem.

Maybe added the ability to set the retry times when fail to loading and delay between the end of loading the FB page and begin of the work with it will get better result.

Finally thank you, I will wait your update and try again.

More
23 Nov 2017 06:23 #3818 by Andry
Updated version of Pohmeliy scripts was maked.
You can load it's installator from full version's page.

After update Pohmeliy scripts, at first try set config parameter
flags_find_timeout = 30 or more.
If problem will persists, set new config parameter
wait_sec_after_go_to_target_page = 30 or more (by default wait_sec_after_go_to_target_page = 0)

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
27 Nov 2017 18:15 #3819 by lsl

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
29 Nov 2017 20:10 - 29 Nov 2017 20:49 #3820 by lsl
I had tested with flags_find_timeout = 60 and wait_sec_after_go_to_target_page = 65

The result is different in different time.
In the morning is 100% fb user also stop at plugins/system/oyl/redirect.php?go=Wh7zBwAM9tqqZ8onb0t%2FgCyh1R1YlCctQz1L2VNuRxGcIuh8rLn0ezNwI3StDZADxZ1dOeQtbAY%3D. The screenshot had attached. Near all FB user can't post. It's just below 5% Fb user can post 1 to 2 posts.

In tonight is about 80% fb user also stop at plugins/system/oyl/redirect.php?go=Wh7zBwAM9tqqZ8onb0t%2FgCyh1R1YlCctQz1L2VNuRxGcIuh8rLn0ezNwI3StDZADxZ1dOeQtbAY%3D.

The logs attached.

The result seem worse than the old version

How to do it now?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Nov 2017 20:49 by lsl.

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
29 Nov 2017 21:18 #3821 by lsl
I found this version fb_post_to_group will remove the last 2-3 characters in the hyperlink which store in the list file, so the bot can't post.

The list file content is

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1730750223902643 Excellent Shape (y)
www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1730750223902643 Slim (y) shape ^_^

But in the log file show the link just

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1730750223902

It's missing the last 3 characters.

I found some fb user is missing the last 2 characters only.