Pohmeliy Scripts - best software for automation of work in the Internet

× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

New generation of the fb filter

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
27 Sep 2017 21:51 #3784 by lsl
New generation of the fb filter was created by lsl
Hi,

I'm using the pay version software suite for facebook. I found fb update their filter on 14/09/2017 and adjust it after few days, until now all my fb users also restricted from joining and posting to groups by facebook 7 to 14 days.
And some fb users has released and retry to post 1 to 2 times to groups then restricted from joining and posting to groups by facebook 7 to 14 days again.

I'm sure it's fb updated their filter to consider the time between the fb user last login and the post to group activities in the same browser on 10 Jul 2017 is the first generation.
That time i had enquiry "How to config wait seconds in between login fb success and fb post to group" in forum
Andry replied "There is no possibility to set such a delay in the current version of the scripts. "

So i just can resolve it by add one activities C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_friends_list\ or C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_groups_list\) with no_close_browser_on_exit = yes.

But this generation of the fb filter is start on 14/09/2017. Then the above activities can't aviod the fb filter and restriction.
I use the normal browser to do manual test to find how to aviod this generation of the fb filter and restriction.
The result is need the following steps can aviod it. 1.login fb 2. multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list) 3. post to groups. All the activites must in same browser cookies and same browser tab.
14/09/2017 - 18/09/2017 fb filter needs 4600 seconds between step 1 to 3.
19/09/2017 - 24/09/2017 fb filter needs 5400 seconds between step 1 to 3.
25/09/2017 - now fb filter needs 7200 seconds between step 1 to 3.

Now, this generation of the fb filter let all the fb accounts which are use software suite for facebook also continous get "You're temporarily restricted from joining and posting to groups" jail.
So I really need your help to update or add new configuration parameter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2017 02:28 #3785 by Andry
Replied by Andry on topic New generation of the fb filter

lsl wrote: So I really need your help to update or add new configuration parameter.

Нм....
what configuration parameter need "update or add"?

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
28 Sep 2017 06:14 #3786 by lsl
Replied by lsl on topic New generation of the fb filter
Which multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list) will be enable
Random multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list)
How many activities before fb post to group
How many activities after fb post to group
a delay between login fb success and multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list)
a delay between each activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list)
a delay between login fb success / multiple activities and fb post to group

Thank you.

More
28 Sep 2017 18:07 #3787 by Andry

lsl wrote: Which multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list) will be enable
Random multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list)
How many activities before fb post to group
How many activities after fb post to group
a delay between login fb success and multiple activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list)
a delay between each activities (normal browse the fb, click and browse some posts, browse friends list)
a delay between login fb success / multiple activities and fb post to group

Do it all as update of existing scripts is impossible.

A list of elementary actions performed by each bot,
is uniquely determined by the logic of operation for
which the bot is intended and can not be changed
at will of user.

That you want can be implemented only as "free-walking" bot,
programmed directly by the user.
But from users there is no demand on such a bot.
However, we are ready to develop for you such a bot for a decent fee.

• lsl
  • Topic Author
More
28 Sep 2017 19:28 #3788 by lsl
Replied by lsl on topic New generation of the fb filter
Are "free-walking", C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_friends_list\, C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_groups_list, C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_post_to_groups bot also in same browser cookies and same browser tab when they run?

How much? What's include?

More
29 Sep 2017 00:48 #3789 by Andry

lsl wrote: Are "free-walking", C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_friends_list\, C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_groups_list, C:\Pohmeliy_FB\FB_post_to_groups bot also in same browser cookies and same browser tab when they run?

I did not understand this question....

lsl wrote: How much?

See private message

lsl wrote: What's include?

"free-walking" bot "as is" with minimal documentation