Pohmeliy Scripts - best software for automation of work in the Internet

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

fb_post_to_page_free_en

• André João
  • Topic Author
More
07 Oct 2014 19:37 #841 by André João
fb_post_to_page_free_en was created by André João
Hi,

I do not know is the first time someone reports this situation but I am testing this script and what happens is that the browser after logging in, closes automatically.

Perhaps this is because I have two pages associated to the same account. Anyway, enter the settings page where you want the script to insert what I want.

# URL Page where we will post Messages:
page_url = www.facebook.com/

I send you the log attached to help you. Hope that helps.

I await an answer,
Kind Regards

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2014 03:48 #843 by Andry
Replied by Andry on topic fb_post_to_page_free_en
need extended log. Read FAQ.

• André João
  • Topic Author
More
08 Oct 2014 14:36 #844 by André João
Replied by André João on topic fb_post_to_page_free_en
Hi,

I sent the log attached. Is not that what you want?

Kind Regards

More
08 Oct 2014 16:23 #845 by Andry
Replied by Andry on topic fb_post_to_page_free_en
We strongly recommend: please read our FAQ !!!!
Among other things, FAQ says:
1. Open the file in a text editor _default.ini . Find the line "debug = no" and replace it with "debug = dump".
This option includes an advanced mode logging.
2. Run *.bat file and wait until the end of its work .
3. Back up all files in the folder ./logs ( there may be *.log and *.png files ) in a RAR archive or ZIP.
In the logs themselves do not contain any private information, but may contain information about your friends, pages, groups, etc. If you do not want this information to be publicly available, close the archive password.

Attention! Please do not create meaningless without those accompanying logs and detailed description of the problem.
Without it, we simply can not understand the essence of what is happening. Screenshots, posts like "scripts do not work", etc. do not give us any information.
Without logs and detailed description we can not help you .