Pohmeliy Scripts - best software for automation of work in the Internet

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 343

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 357

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/httpd/pohmeliy.com/html/libraries/kunena/external/nbbc/nbbc.php on line 362
× If you are receiving errors, encountering features that do not work correctly or are running into other problems, post your questions here.

FB friends to page script not working

• Amira
  • Topic Author
More
17 Jul 2014 20:19 - 17 Jul 2014 20:22 #640 by Amira
Hi,

the new version of FB friends to page is not working. With the previous versions I had no problems, all was going well.

The script opens normally facebook and logs in facebook. After that it goes to the site but no person is invited.

Here's the log. (I made 3 points for the URL).

Thank you for your help!

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 17 Jul 2014 20:22 by Amira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2014 16:36 #644 by Andry
Replied by Andry on topic FB friends to page script not working
You specify an invalid value of cоnfig parameter page_url : www.facebook.com/ ... (see FB_friends_to_page_example_2014-07-17.log line 57)

• Amira
  • Topic Author
More
18 Jul 2014 18:25 #646 by Amira
Replied by Amira on topic FB friends to page script not working
I tested it for 2 sites now: The URL is right. (The 3 points were only made not to advertise a page here). As I said I used the previous versions and it was working well.

So now see what I tested: 1 site is working fine and the other not and I recognised a line "Page type: new" which is working and "Page type: old" which is not working but both sites (layouts) are new. I am sure that it will work if the page type is set to "new" with the site which is not working. So is it possible to change the parameter "Page type" manually?

More
19 Jul 2014 00:27 #651 by Andry

Amira wrote: So now see what I tested: 1 site is working fine and the other not and I recognised a line "Page type: new" which is working and "Page type: old" which is not working but both sites (layouts) are new. I am sure that it will work if the page type is set to "new" with the site which is not working.

Try set config param wait_show_friends_link_max_sec = 120 or more...

Amira wrote: So is it possible to change the parameter "Page type" manually?

It is not possible - script automatically detects the type of page.

• Amira
  • Topic Author
More
24 Jul 2014 12:17 - 24 Jul 2014 12:18 #666 by Amira
Replied by Amira on topic FB friends to page script not working
Tested again: 1 site is working fine and the other not. I think there is an error in detecting the type of page because with "Page type: new" it is working and "Page type: old" which is not working... But both sites have the new layout. Or could you release a version which only uses "Page type: new"?
Last edit: 24 Jul 2014 12:18 by Amira.

More
24 Jul 2014 16:51 #667 by Andry

Amira wrote: Tested again: 1 site is working fine and the other not. I think there is an error in detecting the type of page because with "Page type: new" it is working and "Page type: old" which is not working... But both sites have the new layout.

Нм...
What urls of these "sites"?